Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Moleskine Pocket Sketchbook

......................................................................................................
I have been seeking to encourage myself to draw more. So, I picked up a Moleskine Pocket Sketchbook to foster this creative movement. I forced myself to sloppily graffiti the first two pages (some what unusable anyway) with a reminder.

I chose the Moleskine Pocket Sketchbook because of the thicker paper and the size. Plus it has that Moleskine-ness that makes it lovable. And I chose the Sharpie Pen because it won't bleed and it acts and writes just like a Ultra-Fine-Point Sharpie Marker (which I love to draw/write with but usually can't due to the bleed factor).

These are all the sketches to date, with a few notes.





No comments: