Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Recent Moleskine Hacks

This is one I came up with a few months ago. I picked up this 2010 pocket Moleskine planner/diary + notebook last year. I loved the size, but I found that the notebook page next to each week (on the opposite page) wasn't enough room for writing all of my to-do's and notes.

So I decided to attach a Moleskine Cahier to the cover of the Planner for extra room for taking notes & to-do's etc. I thought about gluing it, but paper clips seemed the smartest, quickest, and most temporary decision for the time being. I thought if I filled that Cahier up, then I could just paperclip in another one. This Cahier happens to be a pocket plain buff version. And it still fit great in my back pocket.

This is a hack that I had seen several places around online over the last year. I took at squared pocket softcover Moleskine notebook and divided it into 5 or 6 sections using different colored sticky notes. I used each section for a different purpose (i.e. notes, to-do's, ideas, drawings, etc). I filled it up in about 6 or 7 months. I carried it everywhere with me as a BPN (back pocket notebook). I found the softcover was ideal for sitting on as opposed to the hardcover. Sometimes I would paperclip in blank 3x5 cards for jotting notes on to pass off to others for various reasons.

What are your (favorite?) Moleskine hacks? Sound off in the comments ...

Posted via email from 0MAk0's Posterous

No comments: