Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Work

......................................................................................................
Here are 2 more samples I designed recently. 'You Are Mine' I did a few weeks ago when I got the idea to work up some mug/cup stain vectors. Obviously influenced by Tycho's album cover for his most recent release 'The Daydream/The Disconnect' single.

I would have to say that I am overall & most recently influenced by his design/style. By 'him' I mean Scott Hansen. He is the man behind Tycho music, as well as some excellent design & photography, known as ISO50. I have posted several of his website links to the right in the 'Of Interest' section, check it out. He does photography, design, and music just like I would, if I was that sweet.

Anyway, the 'ABC' piece is what came out of my day off yesterday. Fantastic it was. I plan to be working more in IL with layering, textures, like colors/tones, patterns/geometric, etc; Hoping to come across some more work soon. I would like to continue to create a few pieces a week.

There it is.


No comments: